GPS For Vehicles: Complimentary Roadside Assistance
Save time and money with TrackNet’s Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan – the only one available in our industry at no extra cost. When one of your vehicles suffers a roadside breakdown, we’ll help you get back on the road and back in business with the following complementary services:
- Towing. If a vehicle breaks down, we will have it towed up to 25 miles from the point of breakdown to the nearest service provider or driver-specified location.
- Locksmith Service. We help your locked-out drivers gain entry to their vehicles. Locksmith service does not include the cost of keys, parts or additional labor beyond gaining entry to the vehicle.
- Battery Boost. If your battery dies, we will jump-start your vehicle and/or perform minor mechanical adjustments to get it going again.
- Tire Change. When a vehicle suffers a blowout, we will change the flat tire with the vehicle’s spare.
- Fuel Delivery. We deliver up to three gallons of fuel to your disabled vehicle. Plan does not cover the cost of the fuel, only delivery.
- Winch Service. Our plan includes extracting vehicles stuck on ice, in mud or snow – up to 100 feet off the roadway.
- Lost/Stolen Vehicles. Our roadside assistance representatives can help you recover stolen vehicles by providing vehicle location information to the police.
The Roadside Assistance Plan is available to all vehicles licensed for operation on public roads and equipped with a TrackNet device. The plan includes up to four of the above services per vehicle, per calendar year. Plus, our Auto Call-Back feature automatically calls you to verify the job has been completed.
For more information, click on the icon below: